Choosing the right staffing partner for your company is an important decision. There are many small points to take into account. If you need to fill an open position or you want to start a relationship with a staffing service, here are a few things to consider before you decide:
- The cost. The cost to your business will vary depending on factors such as account volume, and worker’s compensation insurance. We are committed to providing quality employees to your company at a competitive price.
- The process. Our recruiters will begin a search immediately after we are engaged in your hiring process. We start by discussing the details of the position with you and your expectations so we fully understand your needs. This enables us to submit only the most qualified candidates for your consideration and ensures that we are able to meet your deadlines.
- The turnaround time. There are a lot of factors that influence the time frame from recruitment to hire. It can be based on our current applicant pool and the specific requirements for your position. We are committed to sending only the most qualified applicants and will not sacrifice quality. You may also choose to conduct interviews or we can fill the job based on the information you’ve provided.
- Prescreening. Each candidate who walks through our doors is thoroughly screened for their ability to conduct the available job. They will undergo skills testing and reference checks. For an additional fee we can also perform various background screenings as required by your business or industry. We want to work with you to customize the process.
- Handling dissatisfaction. While we are pleased to say this does not happen very often, we do realize that not every job is a fit for every person. Sometimes this is not clear until the person begins the assignment. Our temp-to-hire program provides an opportunity for you to see an employee in the work setting and determine if they are a good fit for your company. If you are not satisfied with an employee, we can provide a replacement.
- Scope of jobs. We staff for positions in all areas of clerical, professional, industrial, engineering, information technology, Web and graphic design, accounting and finance, human resources, and more. By having a broad base of applicants, as well as various recruiting resources, we can meet your needs in most areas of your business.
Are you ready to work with a committed recruiting resource? Contact Meador Staffing to learn more!