Living up to our core values of having a heart for the people and community and sense of duty to our candidates and clients, our team came together to create small miracles in the midst of our own trials.
- Our CEO and others worked in the lobby/reception area of the Teleworld Staffing office
- Our Pasadena Temporary Hiring division worked in the Clear Lake office from a conference room table
- Our Direct Hire team relocated to our Pearland office
- Our staff support team worked in a warehouse
- A new employee with the Deer Park team and found herself learning on the job. She even invited the Deer Park team to come to her house and work from her kitchen table
- We even set up a tent in the parking lot of the office to hand out paychecks to our temporary employees
It took us 9 months to move back in. This speaks to the tenacity, concern for the community, and dedication to others that our employees show us on a daily basis. We are so thankful for such a wonderful team!
We are praying for those on the west coast who are awaiting Hurricane Florence. Stay safe!