The Meador Leadership Team
Ryan MeadorDirector of Development
Ashley WrightDirector of Operations
Valerie SmithTraining Director
Director of Development
MEADOR STAFFING SERVICES - January 2013 to Present
Director of Development (2017-Present)
- Positions held at Meador Staffing – include Wellness Director and Director of Development
- Committees - “Senior Leadership Team”, Strategic Marketing
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN FITNESS AND HUMAN PERFORMANCE FROM UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON – CLEAR LAKE (2011)
Category: Leadership Team
MEADOR STAFFING SERVICES - CEO/Chairman
Following a brief career as Employment Manager and Director of College Recruiting with Diamond Shamrock Chemical Corporation he established Meador Staffing Services in 1968. The firm was originally known as Meador-Brady Personnel Services, Inc. The company name was changed in 1996. Mr. Meador is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and provides leadership for each of the Meador Staffing Services offices located in Clear Lake, Deer Park, Pearland, The Woodlands and the corporate office in Pasadena.
BBA in Management - Lamar University - 1962
Mr. Meador has almost fifty years’ experience in the staffing industry.
Over the years, Mr. Meador has been very active in community affairs.
- Serving two terms as President of the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
- Founding member and Past Chairman of South East Economic Development Council, now known as the Houston Port Alliance.
- First Chairman of the Pasadena Second Century Corporation, the 4b economic development board for the City of Pasadena, Texas.
- Active in the staffing industry trade association, he is a Past Present of the Texas Association of Personnel Consultants.
- Previous member of the Board of Trustees at San Jacinto College serving from 2004 until 2011.
- Founder and first chairman of the McDonald’s Texas Invitational Basketball Tournament; one of the largest high school basketball tournaments in the nation. All proceeds from this event are donated to Pasadena’s and Deer Park’s ISD Economic Foundations. In the past fourteen year’s donations have exceeded 2.5 million dollars.
- Former member of the Pasadena Rotary Club and has been named a Paul Harris Fellow.
- Long-time member and Sunday school teacher at Pasadena’s First United Methodist Church.
- Recognized by the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce as Pasadena’s Citizen of the Year in 1991 and was named the Distinguished Alumnus in 2000 by the Pasadena Independent School District.
Mr. Meador is married to Janice, who serves as Vice President of Administration for Meador Staffing. Four children, Melinda, Trey, Morgan and Ryan all are also employed with the company.
Category: Leadership Team
MEADOR STAFFING SERVICES - September 1987 to Present
- Positions held at Meador Staffing - include Receptionist, Staffing Consultant, Vice President for the temporary services division and Temporary Systems, Inc., Executive Director for NISA), and President/COO.
- Committees - Leader for the “Senior Leadership Team”, Strategic Marketing, Technology, Finance and Budget Committee
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN MARKETING/MANAGEMENT – 1986 – Texas State University, San Marcos, TX
- President – 1993 to 1994 - Houston Area Association of Personnel Consultants (HAAPC) – Other positions held: Secretary; Education Chair
- President – 1995 to 1996 - Texas Association of Personnel Consultants (TAPC); also served as Secretary and State Conference Chair
- Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist of the Year Award presented by TAPC, 1992
- Community Service Award presented by HAAPC, 1995
- Paul Harris Fellow for Rotary International
- Norval Lock Award presented by TAPC, 2003 - Highest honor/award presented on an annual basis to a leader in the staffing industry for the state of Texas
- Received industry certification, Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist (CTS) conferred by the National Association of Personnel Services
Director of Operations
MEADOR STAFFING SERVICES
Director of Sales
- Track record includes building Sales and Business Development teams with Fortune 500 companies as well as guiding small entrepreneurial businesses
- Launched his career with Johnson and Johnson learning sales processes that he later implemented with start-up companies
- Before working with Meador Staffing, Lee recently helped lead the sale of a large private equity backed Service Company as Chief Development Officer.
MEADOR STAFFING SERVICES - Training Director - 1996 to present
University of Louisiana at Lafayette - Architecture/General Studies with Applied Science
I worked 10 years for Snelling Personnel in Louisiana until my husband took a position in Houston and we moved to Pearland in July 1996. That’s when I started working for Meador Staffing Services.
- Involvement with the Pearland Chamber of Commerce
- PearlandISD Education Foundation:
- A founding Director
- Executive Vice President of Development
- Committee Chair for special projects and fundraising.
- When my son started attending Texas A & M I got involved withthePearland Aggie Moms Club:
- Special Projects (Crafts and fundraising) - 2 years
- President for the last two years I was active in the club
I am from Louisiana and graduated from USL which is now known as University of Louisiana at Lafayette. I played basketball all during high school and continued intramural basketball in college. I attended school for Architecture for 4 years and took a class in business personnel and fell in love with that subject so I changed my degree plan to General Studies with Applied Science and after college pursued a career in the staffing industry. Anyone that knows me I put my whole heart into everything I do and my family and friends mean the world to me.