“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
Hiring can be a stressful task for any organization. Finding the right fit, and using valuable company time to do it, can be a difficult equation to solve. When you partner with Meador Staffing, we will help you solve even the most difficult staffing equations.
How we help:
- Single staffing partner for a majority of role types
- Access to a current pool of active candidates
- Strong digital and community outreach
- Comprehensive onboarding programs
- Temporary employee and contractor benefits
The Meador Approach
Since 1968, we’ve been delivering flexible and customized staffing solutions for employers across Texas and beyond.
Our customized solutions:
- reduce costs associated with hiring
- improve workforce scalability and flexibility
- find highly-qualified applicants for your unique needs
We take a consultative approach to ensure accurate matches and win-win opportunities for both the employer and the employee.
Deep Industry Roots
Our team leverages technology, relationship-based recruiting, and our deep industry roots to ensure accurate matches for both short-term and permanent hires. You’ll notice from day one, we aren’t a “typical” office staffing agency.
We have over 50 years of experience in staffing for offices, refineries, plants, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and more.
Our Staffing Services Include:
Organized. Accurate. Efficient. Diplomatic.
These are all qualities of administrative professionals that are critical to business operations. Finding the right administrative professionals who check off all these boxes can be a challenge in today’s market.
Administrative Professionals We Place
- Legal Administrative
- Medical Administrative
- Human Resources (HR)
We’ve all heard the statistics about the skills gaps in Industrial and Manufacturing candidates.
“Roles expected to feel the talent shortage most acutely are in skilled production, such as machinists, operators and technicians, which together amounts to more than 50 percent of the manufacturing workforce.”
We can come together as a community to work on this, but right now, we know it is critical for your production and delivery deadlines to fill these positions.
Our deep industry roots are what make us a leader among manufacturing staffing and recruitment agencies across Texas and the U.S.
We help find the right employees for
- Oil and Gas
Companies need talented professionals to drive their organizations forward.
From accounting to technology to human resources, these are the people that make a business tick. Finding the right professionals at the right time is crucial for success.
If you are looking for top professional talent, partner with Meador, a leader among professional staffing agencies.
Professionals We Place
- Human Resources (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Legal (Professional)
- Web and Graphic Design
- Oil & Gas
Partner with a team that exclusively works with the direct hire placement and recruiting of highly skilled candidates.
Our Direct Hire specialists will:
- Manage the process of filling specialty roles requiring complex skills, education, experience, or other requirements
- Seek out ” passive” candidates that are not searchable elsewhere
- Manage the screening process to find the right culture-fit for your team
- Offer retained and contingency recruiting options
- Consult and advise regarding available customized solutions
- Vet candidates for the right qualifications to become a long-term asset to your team
- Provide 100% protection for the first 60 days after hire
For professional staffing solutions, contact our Direct Hire team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Build your workforce without adding to your overhead.
Get the right people, when you need them, for short or long-term projects.
Our Temporary Staffing specialists can:
- Help you quickly scale up the size of your team for special projects
- Find skilled workers without committing long-term
- Search our candidate pool to find someone for last-minute fill-ins
- Help keep up production when employees are on vacation or leave
- Bring in multiple workers with a similar skill-set
- Manage HR functions for you
When you need support for projects without the commitment, resources, and costs of hiring a full-time employee, we’re here for you.
Our HR specialists can:
- Simplify the hiring process
- Manage the hiring timeline and free up your team for other projects
- Help you scale up your team, while staying within budget
- Interview and screen for the most qualified candidates
- Consult about custom solutions and specialty roles
- Help you find a candidate that does not need core training
- Handle payroll and benefits
- Give you time to get to know a candidate before
We have experts in contract recruiting who are ready to help today. Contact them today at email@example.com.
Meador will take full responsibility for payment of employee wages, withholding taxes, FICA, FUTA, SUTA, workers’ compensation and unemployment claims.
Representatives from Meador are available to speak to your organization or corporation on a variety of topics, including safety and training, generational diversity, industry-specific topics, etc.
Whether a keynote, breakout session or an interactive workshop, our speakers instill in their audiences easy-to-learn and easy-to-use techniques and ideas.
Our offices can set up a customized event for you or give you a schedule of upcoming events. Contact a training coordinator for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org.